Are you ready to Spring Ahead? Don’t forget to set your clocks forward one hour this weekend for Daylight Savings Time. You don’t want to start the new week off late!
Although you should check the batteries in your smoke detector regularly, make a habit of replacing the battery when the time changes.
If Spring cleaning is on your mind, here are some helpful tips to help you get started:
- Schedule a family garage clean-out. Create efficient storage for sporting goods, camping equipment, recreational vehicles, and garden tools.
- Inspect, clean and repair outdoor furniture.
- Inspect the house exterior and grounds. Make a list of any needed seasonal maintenance. Make sure to check the roof for winter damage: leaks, missing or broken shingles or tiles. Arrange for any needed repairs early; roofing contractors can be hard to find during summer’s construction season.
- Consider getting a professional to scrape, prime and paint peeling spots on trim or woodwork. You’ll protect wood against Summer’s heat and moisture.
- Clear away any remaining dead foliage and weeds from beds and lawn.
- Hold a garage sale! De-clutter house and garage to turn trash into cash. Build your yard sale savvy here.
- Wash windows inside and out.
- Move furniture and vacuum beneath it.
- Arrange for a spring inspection of cooling systems. Don’t wait for the first hot day!
If you find that you have some projects that need a professional’s touch, or if you’re dreaming of a Kitchen or Bathroom remodel – Let’s start the conversation! Give us a call at (714) 558-1094 or Click Here to get started!